Sophisticated, total home water filtration designed to enhance your home in Kalamazoo and Battle Creek-areas.
Get better tasting, more efficient water in your entire home with Culligan’s whole house water filtration.
Whether you live in Battle Creek, Kalamazoo, or somewhere in between, your tap water can be the cause of some of the water-related issues in your home. This includes poor taste and issues in major appliances and plumbing. Untreated tap water can really take its toll at home, and the families that live in them.
Whole home filtration from Culligan of Battle Creek and Kalamazoo tackles hard water problems, improving the taste and quality of your water. On top of that, it brings added benefits like reducing your monthly utilities. Make your home happier, healthier, and more efficient with the most whole home water treatment solutions form Culligan.
Kalamazoo and Battle Creek Water Quality
Our area’s water comes from underground water sources, and the natural effect that this has on water, combined with rigorous municipal treatment, can leave its taste, smell, and overall quality significantly lacking.
Common symptoms of poor-quality water are white, hard-to-clean buildup around your water fixtures, the feeling of dry skin and hair, and much more. These symptoms of untreated water may be unpleasant, but the unnoticed symptoms can cause the biggest consequences in your home.
Whole Home Water Filtration Solutions
Culligan® Battle Creek and Kalamazoo Whole House Water Filters are customized to target specific water quality issues that are present in your home and neighborhood. Our specialized filters, placed at the source, can effectively treat hard and poor-quality water to provide you with fresh-tasting water that works better for you and your home – from faucet to fixture.
Benefits of Whole Home Filtration
- Softer water works more efficiently in your home – reducing utility bills and helping major appliances last longer.
- Removing treatment chemicals, like chlorine and minerals like iron and calcium, improves the taste and quality of water everywhere in your home.
- Soft water is also easier on your shower routine, helping skin, hair, and nails feel healthy and moisturized.
- Using soft water in the laundry room helps keep clothes looking new, and can help your favorite outfits and pieces to last longer while looking better.
- In addition to added efficiency for appliances, homes with soft water generally use less of their preferred cleaning products — whether that’s dish soap, detergent or shampoo, all these products all go farther and work better with filtered water — saving you time and money.
The Culligan Difference
Culligan of Kalamazoo knows southwestern Michigan water filtration. We’ve worked with the local water supply and its unique challenges for homeowners for over 80 years. It’s this local expertise and commitment to understanding your home’s specific water that allows us to determine your water goals and provide a custom solution designed to meet them.
- Complimentary Culligan water tests identify water issues and allow your local Culligan Man to consult with you for a custom, whole home water filter system to solve your specific water problems.
- Professional installation comes standard with Culligan, along with routine maintenance for maximum efficiency for the life of your whole home filter.
- Customer service comes first — your Battle Creek Culligan is always just a call or click away for all your water filter and quality needs.
- Culligan’s selection includes a variety of hard-working, high-efficiency water filtration systems so we can tailor a water filter system that works for your entire home.
Learn more about the home benefits of a Culligan® Whole House Water Filter!
Every liquid has a pH, including your home’s water
- Whether the pH is too high or too low, it can have damaging affects on your water
Iron is one of the most common types of problem water and can leave your fixtures and tubs with rust stains. Culligan has solutions geared towards removing the iron from your water. Find out which solution is right for your home!
Self explanatory, blue and green stains in your tubs and sinks
- Often caused by low pH levels in your water
Water should be clear, if not why would you drink it?
- The only way to find out what’s making your water the wrong color is with a water analysis
- Did you know Culligan offers a Free Water Analysis?
If your laundry is coming out of the washer with stains, it could be your water
- Iron is just one of the possible reasons for your water damaging your clothes
- Don’t ruin your favorite shirt, get your water tested!
Rotten Egg/Sulfur Smell
Water may smell musty or sometimes described as fishy
- This can be caused by iron and copper in your home’s water
Get your water tested to determine what’s causing your water to smell
Culligan® Whole House Filter Overview
Get cleaner water from every tap, every faucet, and in every room with the Culligan® Total Home Water Conditioner. Our hardworking two-in-one solution provides cleaner, softer Culligan water everywhere you want, with the added benefit of filtering out unpleasant contaminants like chlorine.*
Explore customizable filtration solutions designed to suit all kinds of whole-house needs, from hard water problems like stubborn soap scum and residue, to bitter taste or chlorine odors. A whole-house water filter from Culligan treats your problem water directly at the source, so you enjoy the benefits of cleaner, fresher water from every faucet. Culligan has 80 years of experience with all types of problem water so you can have peace of mind that your family’s water is in good hands with your local Culligan Man®.
Culligan® Whole House Filter Specifications
- Non-corrosive control valve designed to deliver years of reliable service
- ACCUSOFT® Microprocessor offers worry-free operation of your whole-house filter, even in power outages
- Dubl-Safe brine refill valve provides peace of mind during refill
- CUL-FLO-VALV® makes operation easyGuest Cycle recharge option generates an extra supply of filtered water with the touch of a button
- CULLEX® resin provides maximum capacity, stability, and long-lasting operation
- Quadra-Hull® Tank delivers dependable operation thanks to multiple layers of construction
- High-grade quartz underbedding distributes water evenly, maximizing water flow
FAQ About Culligan® Whole House Filter Systems
1. What are the benefits of the Quadra-Hull® tank?
Culligan’s Quadra-Hull® tank is one of the strongest water tanks available on a water softener. The exclusive four-layer construction of the Quadra-Hull® tank provides more protection than industry standard fiberglass and metal tanks. This design makes them impervious to rust and corrosion and they are UV resistant. Culligan's Quadra-Hull® tanks offer a limited lifetime warranty on the tank and internal components.
2. What is filtered water?
Filtered water typically refers to water that has gone through a filtration process to reduce the amount of iron, hydrogen sulfide, aesthetic chlorine taste or odor, as well as microorganisms such as cryptosporidium and giardia.
Water filtration involves separating mineral particles, like particulates, iron, hydrogen sulfide, or organic matter, from the water molecule (H2O). By passing water through a "filter bed," or "media bed," these granular particles are trapped, allowing the cleaner water to pass through.