At Culligan of Battle Creek & Kalamazoo our mission is to continue providing filtered water to families and businesses in Battle Creek & Kalamazoo. We are taking all of the precautions as specified by the CDC.
- We are taking the temperatures of employees before they begin working each day.
- We are using hand sanitizer and wiping down work stations throughout the day.
- We are asking drive up customers to call in your order and payment over the phone and we will bring the water out to your car to load.
- Each of our service technicians are required to wear gloves in the home.
As a valued member of the Culligan family, we appreciate the trust you place in us. We are working tirelessly to keep up with all deliveries and orders placed for bottled water and service.
Culligan of Battle Creek & Kalamazoo is closely following the current guidance from the leading government and health authorities to ensure we are taking the right actions to protect our customers, employees, and the communities where we operate.
Here are a few changes we’ve made to continue to serve you at your home. Thank you for your cooperation at this time:
- We will be happy to continue to provide service to you, but we are asking for your discretion at this time, that if you or a person in your location is experiencing symptoms of illness or came in contact with someone who tested positive for Coronavirus, that we schedule your in-home service at a later date.
- For service and filter changes, please leave your basement door or other access door open. You can then remain upstairs or in a different area of your home while we complete your service. At this time you are NOT required to sign off on the service or interact with our technicians in any way. Please be prepared to call into the office with your payment when your service is complete.
- For bottled water deliveries, we are doing limited contact deliveries at this time. We will resume regular service after the coronavirus has passed. Please let us know the best place to leave your delivery. Leave your empty bottles outside on your porch or in another outside area so we can deliver you more water without entering your home.
- For salt deliveries, let us know where we can leave the bags outside your home or, if you need us to fill your salt tank, please leave a door open. You do NOT need to sign off on the delivery or interact with your delivery driver directly.
- We are urging all employees to wear gloves during all customer deliveries and service. We are also being vigilant about frequent hand washing and using good hygiene before entering homes and businesses.
- At this time, some locations can offer virtual Sales appointments. Please contact your local Water Treatment Specialist for the virtual options in your area. We will continue in home sales appointments with extreme precautions. However, if you or a person in your location is experiencing symptoms of illness or came in contact with someone who tested positive for Coronavirus, please schedule a virtual appointment or move to a later date.
If you are having trouble connecting to us over the phone due to higher than normal call volume, please know we have a number of other ways you can reach us.
- Place orders, pay your bill and see your next bottled water delivery here on the site.
- Contact us
- Online chat (If available it’ll show in the bottom right corner of this website)
- On our Facebook page
Currently we are maintaining a normal delivery, service and installation schedule. If that changes, we will place updates on this page and, if possible, will do our best to contact you directly.
Stay healthy and safe and thank you for working with us,
Your Culligan of Battle Creek & Kalamazoo Team